Kamis, 20 Agustus 2009

Someone sings to me this song

Baby, I know that sometimes you don't get it
Why we're always torn apart
Now we don't want us to get separated
Because you're always in my heart

I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that

I'm crazy for you ?
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find,
You're impossible to find

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?




mangga barusan nyanyiin ini buat gue ! ahhh

tak deng bohong, but i hope hope hope you very much to sing this song for me. oak -,-'

oya, lagunya dicampur campur nih, kalo dinyanyiin kagak tau dah kayak apa jadinye.. HAHAHA, ancur kali ya ? I wanna apologize buat penyanyi sama band yang lagunya gue ancurin yak.. once again, i'm so sorry for break your songs, it's only for my fun. (Nggu)

0 komentar: